Monday, July 30, 2012

What If

I really enjoyed Marvel's What If series, which told of alternate universes where heroes and events were sometimes very different from their normal existence. I still need to get several issues to complete my run but here are a few of my favorite issues. As you can see by these particular issues, I especially liked the stories dealing with The Avengers and their various members.
Probably my favorite ish was this gem which pondered what would happen if Conan The Barbarian walked the earth in the late 70's. With art by the great John Buscema, it's a very cool book.
For fun Bronze Age Marvel madness, pick up these cool books True Believers!

1 comment:

Todd Franklin said...

What if was a fantastic book! With all the Marvel movies being cranked out, maybe we'll get a What If movie one of these days.